ALPHA HOTEL MANAGEMENT
Alpha Hotel Management was established to help independent hotels navigate the challenges of operating in today’s highly competitive marketplace. Established by a team of hospitality professionals, the company is supported by years of combined experience in international hotel networks as well as managing luxury villas. Alpha Hotel Management’s comprehensive scope of services encompasses all aspects of operating a new or existing property. This ranges from the initial set up to the implementation of standard operational and administration procedures, and sourcing the right staff. We also position each property accordingly and create targeted marketing strategies to optimize occupation levels and secure a lucrative return of investment for owners.
Work is an ART
Work is our RESPONSIBILITY
and we should work CREATIVELY
Alpha Hotel Management is inspired by the grandeur of a Hindu cultural value known as Tat Tvam Asi (literally meaning Thou Art That).
It is imbedded in the thoughts, behavior and actions of our entire team with the belief that every endeavor we undertake will have a positive outcome.
The management and staff of our company always prioritize their respective responsibilities by working creatively and innovatively to achieve success.
Alpha Hotel Management aims to become the leading company in its field by providing creative and innovative services to hotels whilst adhering to Bali’s unique cultural traditions.
Our primary focus is to implement standard operational procedures across all departments and provide guests with quality products and personalized Balinese hospitality that is second to none.
Recruit and work with reliable teams of multi-skilled individuals who embody the company’s culture and goals in this changing business environment.Marketing
Each hotel is to be positioned accordingly and identified as a quality service provider that is capable of satisfying the needs of specifically targeted audiences of guests.Operational
Every single hotel is efficiently managed to extend professional services in a secure and comfortable environment.
Protect hotel assets and implement of cost-effective management strategies to maximize profitability.
In its operation, Alpha Hotel Management prioritizes all decision making based on a 1-2-3 philosophy:
- The guest or customer is No.1
- The owner is No.2
- The company is No.3
- Work consistently as a team and strive for success in every task carried out.
- Establish a harmonious balance between working procedures and personal relations amongst the employees by implementing the Tat Tvam Asi principle.
- Maintain effective and open communication to hotel owners, customers / partners, employees.
- Plan, organize, undertake and control an effective and efficient a working program that is targeting to meet all objectives.
- Implement cost-efficiency strategies without compromising productivity.
- Support innovative thinking and creativity within the workplace at all times.
- Nurturing and developing our principal asset (our people).
- Empowering and equipping our people to achieve.
- Rewarding outstanding efforts and initiatives.
- Respecting Balinese wisdoms such as Tri Hita Karana, a lifestyle belief that endorses harmony between humans, the environment and God Almighty
- Managing with humility and compassion.
- Encouraging innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.
Alpha Hotel Management’s executive team has solid track record within the hospitality industry with years of experience in top level positions.
Total employees : 600 people
Average revenue per year : Rp 12,149,681,500
Average occupancies per year : 80-85 %
The team at Alpha Hotel Management is not just technology oriented, but also people oriented for absolute success.
Alpha Hotel Management strictly administers standard operating procedures to ensure quality service and customer satisfaction.
Alpha Hotel Management has a solid base of hospitality professionals to focus on all aspects of management.
Over the year’s Alpha Hotel Management has built up a solid network of likeminded business partners who share the same values and professional work ethics.